Customer Care Representative
About Clearon Corp.
Clearon Corp. is a specialty chemical manufacturer based in Charleston, West Virginia. The company is committed to the development and manufacturing of innovative chemistries and novel delivery solutions to meet customer needs. Clearon consistently provides excellent customer service and product stewardship support in a highly regulated environment. We are committed to maintaining a safe and reliable operations for employees, and the communities in which we operate.
About This Role
The customer service representative is responsible for managing customer orders including timely product delivery, billing and production information and inquiries for direct customers. The customer service representative works closely with sales and logistics departments to fully satisfy customer expectations. This position provides the highest quality customer service and represents the company in a positive professional manner at all times.
In particular you can expect to:
• Process orders received from customers via email, phone, fax and EDI.
• Verify and confirm product to deliver to customer in a timely manner.
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Work with customers and internal stakeholders to solve any problems or issues that arise concerning shipping, pricing, quantities and products ordered.
• Process daily reports for open orders and back orders.
• Work closely with planning, production, and logistics departments to ensure timely deliveries to the customer.
• Process and resolve complaints and issues received from customers concerning orders.
• Understand the various aspects of import and export rules and regulations as well as TSCA and FIFRA regulatory rules.
• Review Incoterms in the system vs PO’s to ensure accuracy
You will have the opportunity to:
• Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
• Work closely across the organization
• Grow your role
• Learn everything there is to know about the Clearon business and customer base
• Create an inspiring workplace and develop world class work processes
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
• Schaumburg, IL
Clearon Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V