Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: President & CEO
Location: Chicago, IL
Clearon has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Executive Assistant, focused on managing our small but growing office and support the productivity of our Executive team. The ideal candidate will be able to expertly manage a variety of projects ranging from basic office management to contract administration with exceptionally strong computer and communication skills.
This role reports to the President & CEO and is based in Chicago, IL. Although Clearon offers a flexible work environment, this is not a remote position.
- Help our leadership team deliver more value, faster by helping improve their productivity, researching topics, analyzing information, and presenting solutions
- Lead a variety of projects, across multiple functional areas
- Track and help drive the completion of key deliverables
- Provide administrative support to our Finance, Accounting, Treasury and Regulatory Affairs teams
- Own and administer all aspects of Contract Administration including contract routing, approvals, administration, and sunset
- As needed, arrange travel and meetings
- Take command of document management and records retention
Critical Success Factors
- Diversity of thought and experience. Ability to solve challenges in unconventional ways.
- Driving results through personal accountability, relationships, and intense collaboration
- Strong interpersonal skills, agile and has the proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels and functions, both externally and internally
- Strong critical thinking and ability to resolve challenges / overcome objections without direct supervision
- Outgoing, high energy and self-starter
- You have a demonstrated ability to overcome real and / or perceived barriers. You get “it” done.
Education / Certification / Experience Requirements
- Proven experience (+3 years) as Executive Assistant with progressive increases in responsibilities
- Experience managing / administering contracts
- Strong proficiency of the Microsoft and Adobe suite of products
- Attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- University degree preferred