Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: President & CEO
Location: Chicago, IL
Clearon develops innovative products and solutions that address societal megatrends such as Clean Water, Health & Wellness and Food Safety.
Clearon innovates with science and technology to provide our customers with the highest quality, most reliable and most sustainable products in the markets that we serve. Our growing portfolio, domestic manufacturing capabilities, deep regulatory expertise, and growth-oriented culture uniquely positions Clearon to help our customers lift and preserve the value of their assets, products and/or enterprise.
Clearon has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Executive Assistant, focused on helping our enterprise deliver sustainable, profitable growth. Beyond lifting the productivity of our Executive team, this individual will manage a variety of projects ranging from contract administration to regulatory affairs to the adoption of the latest advancements in technology
The candidate will have a healthy intolerance for the status quo, will be a master at the art of communication and ignites energy in everyone they come into contact with. If you are energized by helping people but are not afraid to be in the driver’s seat, this might just be the opportunity for you.
This role reports to the President & CEO and is based in Chicago, IL. Regardless of your physical location, you will be surrounded by people who truly want the best for you and expect the best from you.
- Help our leadership team deliver more value, faster by helping improve their productivity, researching topics, analyzing information, and presenting solutions
- Lead a variety of projects, across multiple functional areas
- Track and help drive the completion of key deliverables
- Provide administrative support to our Finance, Accounting, Treasury and Regulatory Affairs teams
- Own and administer all aspects of Contract Administration including contract routing, approvals, administration, and sunset
- As needed, arrange travel and meetings
- Coordinate all aspects of IT/IS hardware deployment across the enterprise
- Take command of document management and records retention
Critical Success Factors
- Diversity of thought and experience. Ability to solve challenges in unconventional ways.
- Driving results through personal accountability, relationships, and intense collaboration
- Strong interpersonal skills, agile and has the proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels and functions, both externally and internally
- Strong critical thinking and ability to resolve challenges / overcome objections without direct supervision
- Outgoing, high energy and self-starter
- You have a demonstrated ability to overcome real and / or perceived barriers. You get “it” done.
Education / Certification / Experience Requirements
- Proven experience (+3 years) as Executive Assistant with progressive increases in responsibilities
- Experience managing / administering contracts
- Strong proficiency of the Microsoft and Adobe suite of products
- Attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- University degree preferred