Clearon Corp. is a premier, world-class manufacturer and worldwide supplier of water treatment chemicals.
South Charleston, WV
The Production Engineer position provides technical expertise to operating areas to maximize profitability. This position provides for a safe working environment; assists in the training and development of operators, team leaders, and supervisors; provides support and assistance to the engineering function; controls product quality; assures process integrity; and compiles data used in support of engineering projects.
This Position Reports To
- Production Manager
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot and improve production process.
- Mentor and educate workforce in chemical process day-to-day operations.
- Maintain and improve product quality.
- Define raw material specifications within cost constraints.
- Lead statistical process control (SPC) group to optimize process and minimize waste.
- Provide distributive control system (DCS) support and configuration.
- Support health, safety, and environmental programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering.
- Demonstrated knowledge of unit operations including fluid flow, heat transfer, process control, and equipment specification.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to lead and participate in a team setting.
- Effective communication skills both oral and written in dealing directly with management, peers, and entire workforce.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of chemical plant experience preferred.
Click Here to apply or for additional information: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=CLEARON&jobId=213727&source=IN
Clearon Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V